Thursday, October 06, 2005

Celtic Quiz

This scene was shot right in the centre of a very popular and busy east coast Scottish town. It doesn't look it though does it?

A clue can be seen on the horizon ;-)

Drop me a comment if you want to guess....good luck!

By the way, I had to wait ages till people stopped walking by and the scene has been slightly enhanced.

NOTHING has been cloned or airbrushed out....that is the scene that I saw...beautiful isn't it?

Even if you were to go there I bet you'd not even notice it...it took me some time to see the potential of the shot...but that's because of the artist in me ;-))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hitwise Blogs Search Stats
Hitwise is a great source of data about what people search for, and Bill Tancer over there who heads global research has started up a new blog here already filled with some nice gems.
Hi, great blog, thanks for taking the time and effort to make it worthwhile. If you can, please visit my website: unique toys for children.