Saturday, January 28, 2006

Duddingston Loch Week II

I had some spare time today, and took my camera to Holyrood Park.

It was not the best of days, and more than once I wished it was March so I could shoot with soon to be acquired Nikon D200 .

Still, patience is a virtue...as my Grannie would say.....hehehe

These are, I believe, Chinese Bean Geese...if I'm wrong, please correct me!



Magnificant swan....


This is a bit of a cheat.....

The Tufted Duck was snapped at the top Loch in Holyrood (sorry...don't know the name of the loch)

Well is'nt really a loch...more of a pond :-)



On Duddingston today were a number of wildfowl.....there must have been 20 heron...tufted duck, Goldeneye..Widgeon.....and of course Mallard;-)

God help me....I'm climbing the Pentlands tomorrow...again!!!

My domestic manager believes exercise will help her to reach "target weight".....and I have to help!

Trouble is I climb the ****ing hills no problem and have to wait for her to catch up!!!

Still, all in the name of domestic harmony...and maybe one day I'll snap the buzzatds....=8-)

No comments: